Let me blow your mind with this baking wizardry hehehe well this is Bake After! Would you believe you can whip up a batch of chocolate cookies in under 10 minutes, using just three ingredients? Hold on to your chef hats, and the star ingredient here is Nutella! Yeah, that’s right, well to bake cookies, you need flour, a binder (hello egg), sugar, fat, and, for that extra kick, an added flavor like chocolate. Surprise Surprise, the last three are the main components in Nutella, and your easy-ticket to cookie heaven ;D
In this rendition, I’ve added some white chocolate drizzles for a fanciful touch. Alternatively, consider tossing in nuts or chocolate chips for a delightful crunch. Now, these cookies have the texture akin to traditional American cookies – a tad crisp around the edges, while soft and chewy in the middle. Absolutely divine, especially when dressed up with white chocolate that brings a beautiful color contrast and flavor. So, let’s dive right into this magic recipe hehehe!
Super Easy Nutella Cookies with White Chocolate
Lets bake some Homemade Nutella Cookies in Minutes, Irresistibly Easy!
- Nutella – 280g
- Flour – 140g
- Egg – 1
- White Chocolate – 100g
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line a baking tray with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the flour and Nutella until crumbly.
- Add the egg and continue mixing until the dough forms a ball. If not baking immediately, wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin to an even thickness and cut into squares for uniform cookies. For speed, roll small portions of the dough into balls.
- Shape the squares into balls and place them on the tray. Once the tray is full, bake for 8-10 minutes. Then, remove and let them cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, prepare the white chocolate. Microwave in short bursts of 10 seconds, stirring in between until fully melted.
- Once the cookies are cooled, drizzle the melted chocolate on top using a piping bag or a ziplock bag with a corner cut off. Get creative! Allow the chocolate to set (about 1 hour), and voilà! Enjoy!
NutritionPer Serving: 2616 calories; 122 g fat; 331 g carbohydrates; 41 g protein.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below ;D